With the recent coronavirus on everyone’s minds a question we have been getting a lot of is what Natural Hand Sanitizer do you have or can I use your Vegan + Organic Aloe for my own DIY Hand sanitizer and, if so, how?
The answer is that yes you can use Naka Vegan + Organic Aloe Vera Gel as a base for your own Do-It-Yourself Hand Sanitizer and here is a recipe that you can use as a guide:
- 1 tsp (5ml) of Naka Vegan + Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- 2 tsp (10mL) of glycerin
- 1 tsp (5mL) of white vinegar (or rubbing alcohol)
- 3 to 5 drops of Platinum Thieves Essential Oil
Here is why this DIY Hand Sanitizer is so safe and effective:
- Naka Aloe is Certified Organic meaning that it comes from plants which have been grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- It is Alcohol Free, GMO Free, Paraben + Phthalate Free, and Artificial Fragrance Free which means you get a clean and pure product that you can safely use on all skin types (including sensitive skin) without concerns regarding putting any type of toxin on the skin.
- This product is proudly Canadian.
- The Platinum Thieves Essential Oil uses the exact formula that is reputed to have spared those fortunate few who escaped the Black Plague of the Middle Ages.
- Platinum Thieves Essential oil contains highly antiseptic properties and has a beautiful aromatic smell
- Inside Platinum Thieves Essential oil, you will find a proprietary blend of 100% pure and undiluted essential oils that together are highly antiviral.
Because Naka is dedicated to keeping the small, independent boutique retailer thriving, you can find Naka Platinum Vegan + Aloe Vera Gel along with Platinum Thieves Essential Oil at independent boutique health food stores across Canada. By shopping at local, independent boutique health food stores, you will find unique products like those offered by Naka Platinum that simply cannot be purchased in mass market stores such as Costco, Walmart, Loblaw’s, or Superstore.
More info: www.nakapro.com, or call 1-800-668-0519.
By: Amanda Burke, CNP – Certified Holistic Nutritionist